Thursday, May 25, 2006

I think the photography bug has bit into Mike a little bit too.

I walked into the office today and caught him looking at macro lenses lol. He SHOULD be working on some of the flash pictures that I want to put up on our new website. OH website you say? Mike and I have come up with, what I think is a pretty brilliant idea for a website and products to sell. But no letting the cat out of the bag at this early juncture. The website is still in development as well as arranging for the merchant account for it.

I am one day closer to receiving my camera, got the tracking number for it last night. OOOOOO I can't wait. I have been studying some online galleries to get some ideas - wedding photography seems to be so lovely and the play of the light on the skin or the fabrics in the dress or veil has be intrigued - the loving look in the happy couples eyes. Wow. Some of the photos leave me speachless - maybe I should think about doing that.

Ok back to work on the website.

9.08 pm
Ohhh I am even more excited, I checked the tracking number for the camera and it is due to arrive her tomorrow!!! For some reason they shipped it 2-day air. OOOOOOO so happy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home