Friday, June 16, 2006



Butterfly

I have slowly, EVER so slowly been learning PhotoShop, I got my software about 5 days ago and man is it ever intimidating. For every day pictures, pictures that I want to capture the moment and the scene laid out before me, then I don't want to rely on CS2 so much. I think I prefer to let the camera, settins, light, me etc do the work, but there will be times that I want to stretch abit beyond into imaginations boundries and play a little. The butterfly above is the first efforts into that. I love it.

I have been going through a tutorial today on how to make skin tones and complexions creamy and blemish free and it is amazing what you can do! Might even make my old wrinkly, dark spotted skin look half-way descent lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home