Monday, June 12, 2006



Lilypad at Balboa park, San Diego, Ca.

Just returned from a great weekend in a much cooler part of the world. I went there in search of some pictures ( street scenes) to feature one or two colours for a class I am taking in colour in photograghy. Since Down here in the desert right now about the only two colous I can feature in anything is brown and browner, I decided to seek out a more colourful area. SD is about 2 hours drive and about 35 degrees colour this time of year, so it encourages people to be out and about on a lovely 75 degree Sunday afternoon. Got some great pics. I will post a few more later.

Bob thanks for the earlier comments on the vase and my "over used" silken water effect lol. I am going to try your other suggestions out this week on the vase. I still love those photos, I want to perfect them as much as I can and with your suggestions, they have certainly been perfected, and I will visit your blog as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home