Monday, June 05, 2006




My morning turned out spectacular.

I think these came out rather well, though I need to use a bit more of the white balance setting to difuse some of the bright sunlight that has this one and the other one so washed out. All in all though for someone who has had this camera just a bit over a week, I am pleased....

EEEK just 2 more days until class starts!!! I have already mapped out my first assignement. I have to do some candid colourful street scenes, not much of those around Yuma in the middle of summer so I have decided its off to San Diego we go. One of three places, either Horton plaza - very colourful and the geometric architecture there is amazing, Balboa Park, lots of activity usually there, or the boardwalk at Mission Beach. Now hopefully the weather will cooperate with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home