Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Moody Celi


I found out yesterday that my two photos that were submitted as an assignment for a class I am taking were choosen as photos of the week. I was thrilled. Then I get the lesson and assignment for this week...yikes. Difficult and I am wracking my brain trying to come up with something original and representative of the lesson.

Photo sets will be the bain of my existance. First I need to get the instructor to clarify what needs to be the commen theme of these pictures. Shape? colour? object? all or none? I am assuming that it will be colour since the class is specifically for colour in photography.

Its just too bloody hot here to do much picture taking. Unless I do staged shots indoors and I don't have a lot of the equipment I would need to take decent indoor shots such as additional flash units, proper lighting, backdrops etc. I tried to take some photos of my lovely 16 year old yesterday, all I got was attitude - 16 year olds are frustrating....but above is one of them...this is Ariceli. Anyone want to raise her for the next 2 years of her life LOL.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home