Thursday, June 29, 2006

It has been just too bleeding hot here to do much in the way of photography and it is driving me up a wall. I can see that I am going to have to work my tail off this school year in order to have the money that will allow me to travel to cooler places during the next summer!

Actually this weekend will be another good weekend - a weekend spent away and in a cooler place. My son and his fiance' are driving over from Tucson tomorrow, then we are all going to drive to San Diego Sunday, spend the night and come back Monday. San Diego is where he proposed to Janine. I told them a few weeks ago I would like to take them back to San Diego to get some engagement pics of them...sort of my gift to them, to recreate it all. It will also give me some experience in formal portraitures. I have asked them to decide on a few places they want to go ...I suspect I will be taking 100's of pictures of them, good thing I got my 2nd memory card. I was thinking of perhaps shooting in RAW this go round, but I dunno....I still have this thing in my head that says, use your camera to its fullest extent. Shooting in RAW isn't really doing that, or is it? So many different opinions on it all. Anyway I am keeping my fingers crossed that some of these pictures will turn out nice and if so I will post a few here and on my website.

My middle daughter is going to come down the 16th of July and spend a week with me. I am excited. Will be nice to see her again ( havn't seen her since January) Anyway, Chelsea is a model type. Tall, thin, gorgeous. So I am going to impose on her and take some pictures of her - she has such long graceful lines. He neck is long and sculptured, I have several ideas of what I would like to do with her...hope it comes out as well.

I have been having a great time playing with CS2 and elements...it boggles the mind what you can do with pictures with that software.

ok I will post more after the trip, keep your fingers crossed that I get off some good shots this weekend. Who knows it might lead to others.

Ta for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home