Monday, July 10, 2006

Ugh, I was going to use this post today to grip and moan about my children, but I am not going to. They are who they are and it is my responsability to do whatever I can to accept whatever choices they make in their ADULT lives. but daaaaayyyuuuummmm is it hard.

Anyway I talked to my middle daughter today. It was her birthday, she is at the ripe old age of 22. I will leave this post without a picture in honour of her. She will be visiting me next week for several days and I am going to do my best to get some pictures of her. She really is quite pretty

On another note, I finally FINALLY finished post processing the pictures of my son and his fiance' WOW they turned out so nice...I am rather proud of myself. Feel free to browse them at www.wyldreamz.com follow the link to Tyler and Janines photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home