Friday, December 29, 2006

I am well on my way to the end of winter break. A week from now I will be back to work :sigh: the time seems to go so fast. The above is a picture of the sand dunes in Imperial, California that I shot about 2 weeks ago....yeah yeah I know, lens flare, sunspots....but I find that I like the distortions. It gives the illusion of the dunes as they really are. A hot desolate place, baked by the sun...though if truth be told, it was only about 75 degrees that day. During the summer this is a harsh unforgiving place with temps reaching upwards of 115 degrees. Now the rest of the story: Mike ( my wonderful husband) and I got stuck in the sand moments after this picture was taken! We were rescued by some very nice (CUTE!) Border Patrol agents who were in the area chasing down illegal border crossers lol.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM , Blogger Patricio said...

I was in ChaCha today, you help to found AbiWord (Like OpenOffice).

Thank you really much!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home