Wednesday, July 26, 2006



Sisters

Sisters. What an incredible bond they share. I never had a sister myself, just big dumb and much older brothers. I was more or less raised as an only child since they were so much older then me. These are my daughters. Chelsea is the oldest (22, on the chair) and Ariceli is younger (16, on the floor). I have an older son as well as shown below with his fiance.

I have always marveled and adored ( and been jealous alittle) of the bond that these sisters have. It is amazing and quite the study in sibling dynamics. When they were younger they developed this whole "language" that only the two of them could really understand. While Chels was visiting we laughed loud and hard remembering these bizarre words they shared. This picture of them is as true to life and captures them in their normal lives very completely. After we took Chelsea back home to Tucson, Mike remarked at the fact he never has heard to females laugh as long, hard and sincerely as they did while she was here. I am so glad that Chelsea came. I think it helped the bond between the two. I hope they treasure and cherish it as it should be for all of their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home