Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Introducing Chelsea

Forgive me, I have not been a good blogger. I will admit that work has taken first place to nearly all other things in my life, but after this week, that should back down just a bit and I will be back more regularly afterwards.

Anyway, I would like to introduce my middle child and first daughter...my wayward soul ...Chelsea. I love her fiercly and forgive her many "interesting" choices in life. She reminds me of me when I was her age - 22. She has chosen to do things that I shyly and embarrassingly thought about doing 25 years ago myself, so I suppose on some level I admire her for actually doing them.

She came to visit me for a week and we had a great time. I think you will agree she is gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home