Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Much too long, much much too long it has been. Been busy, well not that busy, well yeah maybe - sheesh I dunno. One thing I think I have discovered is that I need more self-discipline! Gotta make myself sit down on my arse ( something I do more then I care to admit, anyway) and keep this blog up.


Ok my son and his lovely fiance were finally married on the 26th of May. Of the 1200+ pictures I took, this one really grabs me by the heart and lets me know that this is a good place to be, here in earth in the vicinity of young innocent love such as this dipicts. More pictures will be forthcoming as I set to the task of post editing and reducing down the ridiculus number of pictures I took hehe. Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Phenomenal picture

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home